Smolinski Rosario Law is focused on delivery of legal services in two different ways. The first way is functioning as general counsel for clients under a flexible monthly service agreement. The second approach is through the delivery of flat fee project based work.
As part of the general counsel model, Smolinski Rosario handles the following responsibilities:
- All general counseling tasks including correspondence and legal counseling, including: emails, phone calls, and meetings
- General agreement review and editing, including incoming licensing agreements and NDAs
- Meetings involving third-party participants, including existing and future client partners
- Basic patent searching and commentary on competitive IP positions
- The development and implementation of an overall legal strategy including IP strategy development
- Coordination with legal and technical subject matter experts as required
Under the general counsel model Smolinski Rosario acts as the initial point of contact for all legal matters for our clients.